Creative writing jobs that have kept me busy January-February 2018 include:
- Performing with the Poetry Posse performance poetry troupe at Northland’s art festival ArtBeat (Poetry Posse’s website is here https://poetryposse.nz/ )
- Publishing lots of Northland creative writing news – unpaid, pro bono – at WriteUpNorth.co.nz, covering new novelists, short story writers and the NZ Society of Authors’ news
- Edits to the manuscript of my forthcoming novel ‘Crimechurch’
- Putting together the short story collection ‘True?’ to be published late 2018
- Promoting young adult novel ‘Moneyland’ by selling books and arranging reviews
I spent the summer of 2017-2018 writing a novel, ‘Crimechurch,’ which will be published later in 2018. It’s in the literary fiction genre and looks at what motivates people in the underworld of the South Island’s only metropolis. I’m REALLY excited to publish the novel later this year, although the manuscript will need three further drafts. That’s a lot of work as each draft takes a solid week of work. It’ll require a paid creative writing residency.
Work for clients I’ve been doing Jan-Feb 2018 includes:
Writing most text for Northland DHB’s Census campaign. This includes:
- Writing news stories about the significance of Census 2018
- Writing social media content
- Scheduling Facebook videos to reach the client’s audience
- Writing text for the new Northland DHB website
- Reporting on the reach of the client’s social media
- Publishing quarterly magazine for the client
- Daily news stories for the client
Writing blogs for a client in the building/renovation/demolition industry. This includes:
- Constructing original blog content which is sound, entertaining, and captures SEO traffic
- Proofreading and editing blogs
- Building into each blog the right SEO structure to bring page hits to the client
Writing opinion columns for Property Plus magazine, to be printed and put on the client’s website. The purpose:
- To entertain the reader and keep the reader’s eyes on the mag / website
- To inform the reader and associate the Property Plus brand with quality information
- To bring page hits to the Property Plus website
Kia ora. I’m Michael Botur from KiwiWords – communications, content and copywriting.
I offer professional writing services to clients around the country, especially in Northland and Auckland.
I am based in Whangarei, New Zealand.
If you’ve ever found typing hard, found it impossible to get an interview with somebody on paper, or struggled to make the words on your website professional, KiwiWords is here to help.
KiwiWords writing services take a big burden off you, allowing you to get on with the work you need to focus on.
I’m just a phone call or an email away, on 021 299 0984 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rates for writing services begin at $69 per hour, plus GST.
KiwiWords can usually take care of overnight urgent writing jobs for $99 per hour ex GST.
I’ve written content for clients in a huge range of industries. I can help with the following types of writing:
- Writing media releases
- Design and formatting for your media release
- High quality photographs
- Content writing
- Creative writing
- Word Processing
- Search engine optimisation
Browse around and you’ll find everything you need to know about what I offer in terms of
Get a wordsmith and make communications crisp and clear.
Phone 021 299 0984 or email email@example.com.