Kia ora. I’m Michael Botur from KiwiWords – communications, content and copywriting.
I offer professional writing services to clients around the country, especially in Northland and Auckland.
I am based in Whangarei, New Zealand and I’m a member of the Northland Chamber of Commerce.
If you’ve ever found typing hard, found it impossible to get an interview with somebody on paper, or struggled to make the words on your website professional, KiwiWords is here to help.
KiwiWords writing services take a big burden off you, allowing you to get on with the work you need to focus on.
I’m just a phone call or an email away, on 021 299 0984 or email@example.com.
Rates for writing services begin at $69 per hour, plus GST.
KiwiWords can usually take care of overnight urgent writing jobs for $99 per hour ex GST.
I’ve written content for clients in a huge range of industries. I can help with the following types of writing:
- Writing media releases
- Design and formatting for your media release
- High quality photographs
- Content writing
- Creative writing
- Word Processing
- Search engine optimisation
Browse around and you’ll find everything you need to know about what I offer in terms of
- Writing services for businesses and organisations in Whangarei, Northland, Auckland and across NZ
- The latest projects I’ve been working on
- My commentary and blogs on how effective writing helps sales, visibility, search engine optimisation
- What pieces of work are in my Happy Clients portfolio
- Opinion columns I’m asked to write each month by newspapers and magazines
- Notes on what projects I’ve been working on and how each project has helped my client
- Creative writing published by Northland author Michael Botur
- Awards I’ve won for creative writing
- How my writing services can increase website traffic. This means more exposure, more awareness, more sales and/or more readership, depending on the needs of the client.
Get a wordsmith and make communications crisp and clear.
Phone 021 299 0984 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.