Tēnā koe! I’m Michael Botur, Whangarei local. I’m here to help if you find yourself saying the following…
- “Write an interview? But that’ll take forever.”
- “I wish I could find a writer who knows Northland inside-out.”
- “I’m sick of writers misspelling Māori words and names.”
- “If I have to write it myself, it’ll take time away from what I’m best at.”
Getting help from an experienced wordsmith means:
- Capturing words that are accurate, easily shared and professionally-presented
- Getting stories written with a high likelihood of getting published in news media
- Communicating your brand with the world, using the voice your brand speaks in.
I’m here to help no matter what industry you’re in, particularly between Northland and Auckland.
Types of writing I take care of include:
- Electronic direct marketing, such as Mailchimp
- Writing, designing and formatting your media release
- Content writing
- Creative writing
- Proofreading and editing
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
Oh, and I take pretty flash photos, too.
To get in touch, flick me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 021 299 0984…
or find me at Whangarei’s shared workspace, The Orchard.
Ka kite anō,