I’m a Whangarei writer offering content and copywriting services to Northland, Auckland and inbetween.
I’d like to share a few of my favourite online tools for putting your words into cyberspace completely free of charge.
- Eventfinda – Eventfinda is wonderful. You’ll need to have an event to list, of course, but whether one person attends or 1000, no one’s checking. Eventfinda listings go into Stuff, the Herald and Yahoo – free publicity. Awesome.
- Neighbourly – While we’re talking Stuff, we should discuss Neighbourly, which is owned by Stuff. As such, your Neighbourly listings, comments and photos can make it into Stuff newspapers. Free advertising, once again. We all find it a fraction annoying having to go through with the registration for Neighbourly, but it’s a great tool. And free.
- Google My Business – Simply awesome. This morning I’ve been writing lots of posts and tinkering with how those posts cement a business online. Pretty good for a content and copywriter in Northland to be able to put out free writing. Here’s how to get into Google My Business posts: https://business.google.com/posts.
- Facebook – It’s essential, and it neatly plugs into virtually any website.
- Your local council – Your council surely owns several media pages, including Facebook and a range of websites. Work with your council to spread word about any socially beneficial events involving your business. Give me a yell if you need a hand with the writing side of things.