The following are examples of recent copywriting and content work for clients in Northland and Auckland.
Clients typically ask me to prepare web pages, news stories, blogs and social media. All types of content can have widespread application, with one core piece of writing having several uses, saving the business time and money.
The following are additions to my wider portfolio of writing achievements.
Click for examples of what I wrote for Northland District Health Board between 2016 and 2018:
- Media releases put out several times per week
- Facebook social media content . The purpose here is about making the organisation approachable, open, friendly and informative for the public.
- News stories created for media including the client’s quarterly magazine, daily newsletter, social media and more.
- Campaign content, for example a range of written content for the DHB’s Census 2018 campaign.
Newsletter for property management company:
I’ve written blogs for clients in the industries of automotive repair, office furniture, catering, politics, ship repair, travel holidays and more.
- Electronic direct mailout newsletters
- Website text to increase SEO, including blogs
- Social media content linked to blogs
- Photo galleries to showcase clients’ work
Suite of blogs to complement the newsletter for property management company:
Staff profiles for property management company:
Blogs for agricultural parts supplier:
Research-based opinion columns for property magazine:
News media releases for Creative Northland, published by mainstream newsmedia: