The busiest NZ news websites- how they can help your communications.
Get a positive mention on these news websites by sending each publication your updates. The best news announcements include:
- An interesting personal story about a staff member. It doesn’t have to be related to your product. Perhaps travel or a newly-qualified staff member
- An opinion from an expert in your organisation about a trending issue
- Insight into the realities of what it’s like to work in your profession
- An example of a heartwarming interaction with a customer who you’ve helped
- Try and tie your organisation to your location whenever possible. If you’re associated with a particular suburb or town, that’s going to be an important search term to mention in your news announcement
- If you’ve had an interaction with someone influential from a big, powerful country, that’s worth turning into a news story.
These are the recent Nielsen rankings for NZ online news websites (measured July ’18).
|Name & Rank||Daily Browsers||Page Impressions montly|
Not sure what news to send in?